Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello world.

Welcome, everyone, to my adventures in Bhutan, in blog format. As often as I can, I'm going to be updating this with pictures, videos, and writing.

As I am writing this from multiple countries, none of which are natively English, every website I load loads in a language other than English. As a result, I have to rely on Chrome's translate function, which is decent, but I do still end up with phrases like "Watch blog review" instead of "View blog" or whatever it says back home. This is making it a bit more difficult to make everything work, but I'll try my best.

If anyone has any idea how to make things load as if I was in Canada, let me know. It would save much confusion and delay on my end.

Onward with the blog!

2 comments:

  1. What the heck is that picture about?
    Just so you know, I did drive in to park the car and then come in to find you, but decided it was an exercise in futility. I thought you could go straight to security if you had a boarding pass....I drove in, and then drove out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what picture you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete